Full concessions will be available Fri, Sat, & Sun starting with breakfast at 6:00 AM and will close when the last show of the day hits the water. Limited concessions will be available on Thursday. The Beer Tent will open Thursday 10:00 am, Friday 8:00 am, Saturday 8:00 am and Sunday 8:00 am and remain open until 30 minutes after the last event of the day. Children ages 12-20 will not be allowed in the beer tent, not even with a parent or guardian. No one will be allowed into the Beer tent area until posted opening times and security is on site. Please do not enter this area until the proper authorities are in place. Thank you!
No boats, equipment trailers, travel trailers, or RV’s are allowed in the main parking lots. The playground area, west of the Shelter house will be reserved specifically for all equipment vehicles and trailers. Boats, equipment trailers and floaters (no personal vehicles will be allowed to enter)can be parked in this area only on the day of your performance. Parking passes for this area will be handed out at the mandatory meeting. An Unsportsmanlike Conduct could result for not complying with this condition. Parking space is limited; your cooperation is appreciated. There is a dedicated entrance to the Equipment Lot at the Open Shelter on South Park Road. Parking attendants will control the area. Please honor all no parking signs on South Park Road & 72nd St S. Vehicles will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
There are absolutely no carry-ins, food or otherwise, to the tournament area including the parking lots. The lots will be patrolled by parking personal and the Wood County Sheriff or the Grand Rapids Police may be called to deal with alcohol related incidents. Food carry-ins will be asked to be removed by the parking personal.
The lake is closed to swimming, wading, and boat traffic, motored or otherwise from the boat landing going east to the bridge during tournament hours. This includes all areas in the campground. You can swim on the west side of the boat landing in the designated swimming area.
The Aqua Skiers will NOT have pickup boats available for use this year. Please make other arrangements for your team.
Both Tournaments are NSSA/USA Water Ski Sanctioned, Class A, consisting of Division I, II and III.
- All competing teams and events competitors must be affiliated with USA Water Ski.
- All Wisconsin teams and events competitors must also be affiliated with WWSF.
- Officials/Team Lineup sheet contains the complete Officials list for this tournament.
- The host team, Aqua Skiers, have contracted with Atomic Fusion Productions for the sound system. They will be providing all required equipment per SCR 9.09 & 9.10.
- Per Rule 9.08 the performance platform is 20’x40’.
- All boats must meet all applicable boating laws of Wisconsin.
Registration and Mandatory Meetings
Please see the Schedule of Events for times and places.
Rule: 4.03: Provisions for Weather Delays shall be specified in the tournament announcement.
The schedule of teams after a delay will be as follows:
- All teams with the exception of Division III will remain in the original running order. Division III teams will move to a time determined by the Chief Judge and the Tournament Host.
- Ski shows will go to the end of the day as boating laws permit, regarding daylight and safety. Special events will be preempted.
- The following day will begin with the next team in the running order from the previous day. The starting time of the tournament may be adjusted to start earlier in the day for the purpose of getting back on schedule.
- If the tournament cannot be finished as scheduled, an additional day (s) may be added (Monday) with teams to ski to finish the original running order.
- If the Events Competition is delayed and cannot be made up during the Tournament, it will be completed after the last Show (Sunday or Monday) time permitting.