TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
53rd Annual Wisconsin State/Regional Water Ski Show Championships
July 18 – 21, 2019 – Wisconsin Rapids
The competing team shall be responsible for meeting all entry requirements. Each team must send a representative to the Mandatory Meeting as per NSSA Show Competition Rule 10.04. The Mandatory Meeting and Check in will be in the stone shelter house. See schedule of events for times.
PAPERWORK # 1 – 7 DUE POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE JULY 11, 2019 TO:
ATTN: WI State Team Registration
4010 Kauth Drive
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
All of the paperwork has been made so that you can fill it in on your computer. To submit it, save it to a thumb drive that is marked with your team name and send thumbdrive to the address above by the postmarked date.
2019 Sanction # 19J015
2019 Dates are: July 18-21, 2019
Please use this information on all forms that require it.
Example for arranging items 1-7 on thumb drive.
- Team’s Tournament Roster with Name, Address, Birth date of all memebers.
- WWSF Roster from WWSF website.
- USA Water Ski Team Roster from USA WS website (SCR 02)
- All rosters must match. Cross out or remove members not participating in this tournament.
- NSSA Tournament Drivers Form . (SCR 08)
- USA WSWS Water Ski Towboat Liability Form
- Certificate of Insurance/Insurance Declarations certifying appropriate coverage with all 2019 USA Water Ski Boat Insurance Requirements met for each boat used.
- Microphone-Frequency and Team Radio Frequency (SCR 09)
Rule 6.04 “It is each competing team’s responsibility to ensure that all entry requirements are met. It is recommended that each club verify with the sponsor that all required documents have been received prior to the start of the tournament.”
PAPERWORK # 8 – 11 DUE AT REGISTRATION MEETING
- Jack Lukes & Janie Dibble Woods/Michelle Cook Award Nominations .7 copies of each
- NSSA Judges Form -18 copies (SCR 2.03)
- NSSA Safety Director Tracking Report– 1 copy
- Announcers Sheet – 1 copy
The Judge’s forms, and NSSA Safety Director Tracking Report form must be turned in to the Tournament Committee at the beginning of the Mandatory meeting with the Team Reps at the scheduled time. Up to 1 hour following the conclusion of the meeting, Team Reps will check with the Chief Judge to verify that all paperwork is complete.