2018 Sanction #18J005
Individual registration is due postmarked by June 30th.
Important Information for all competitors, please read.
- Competitors USA WS Membership Card (1 copy for each participating competitor, as defined in Rule 5.02, OR a copy of USA WS membership receipt showing the expiration date NO EXCEPTIONS) Rule 5.01 & 5.02 *Or you may use a copy of the USA WS roster FROM USA WS with competitors highlighted. This roster must have expiration dates on it and please mark Skier-Driver-Rider-Other.
** Remember this includes anyone on dock or stage with you and also your spotter in the boat.
- Certified Boat Driver USA WS Membership Card (1 copy for each participating competitor or a copy of USA WS membership receipt showing expiration date and driver certification NO EXCEPTIONS *Rule 9.01 Swivel/Doubles a driver’s Class “A” rating is recommended but not required as long as a tested driver is in the boat.)
- USA Water Ski Towboat Liability Form- 1 copy per boat used.
- Certificate of Insurance with all USA Water Ski Boat Insurance Requirements met.
- *If the boats you are using are TEAM boats and these forms are with the TEAM paperwork please just check the space on the entry form and do not include.
- Fee for each event entered, checks made to Aqua Skiers, Inc.
- $50 Swivel
- $50 Freestyle Jump
- $75 Doubles
- $75 Team Jump
New this year: Music is due on Tuesday July, 17th . Supported formats: MP3 (256k or higher) AAC, WAV, or Apple Lossless. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line should include the event and competitors FULL name. Once music is received and verify you will be notified.
Failure to submit music by deadline will result in a 2% deduction penalty and a fee of 50% of entry fee.
Double and Swivel maneuver forms are due on Tuesday July 17th. Please send form to email@example.com
Failure to submit maneuver form by deadline will result in a 2% deduction penalty and a fee of 50% of entry fee.
Please find these forms on the NSSA website:
under Athletes’ Resources
Deadline for Individual Events for National is July 15th
If you have any questions, please contact Sammi Richardson.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-213-3030